Education at ICMA Pakistan follows a philosophy which inculcates theoretical concepts along with trusted professional
competence. The equal importance is given towards developing communication, presentation and interpersonal skills which
are always the prime requirement of the corporate sector. Currently, the Institute has more than 15,000 students and
around 7,000 members within the country and abroad. The Institute has 10 own campuses and 14 centrally monitored
examination centers within the country and abroad. The Education's curriculum introduced in 2018 having 18 courses
and six Practical corporate training program of Practical modules.The curriculum is of international standards and recognized globally.
- Tradition of more than 70 years of education excellence;
- Statutory professional body;
- Curriculum at par to international standards and guidelines prescribed by IFAC;
- Value-addition through certification on part qualification;
- Member of national and international accounting bodies / institutions;
- State-of-the-art computer labs, rich libraries, and air-conditioned classrooms equipped with modern training aids;
- Financial Assistance available for outstanding and deserving students;
- Privilege of joining family of more than 15,000 students;
- Flexible study programmes i.e., Coaching (Morning & Evening) and distance
- Training programmes for personal grooming and developing interpersonal and
- Transparent evaluation and Proficiency awards on students' performance in ICMA
- Opportunity to develop professional competence, communication and leadership
- Internship and Placement services with assurance to get employment even before
completion of qualification.
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan recognizes the ICMA Pakistan qualification equivalent to Master's degree
for the purpose of employment and higher education.